[racket] querying PLaneT repository

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 15 09:45:39 EST 2011

You can visit this url:

  http://planet.racket-lang.org/servlets/pkg-info.ss

It isn't exactly what you're asking for, as you don't learn versions
of the non-latest major version, but maybe that's still helpful?

I see it wasn't documented. I've just pushed docs for it:

-----
If you want to find all of the latest versions of the
packages that planet has available, visit

   http://planet.racket-lang.org/servlets/pkg-info.ss

It returns a list of lists of length 4. Each sublist represents
the latest version of one of the packages and contains the
userid (as a string), the package name (including ".plt"), and
the version.
-----

Robby