[racket] web server log format

From: Jordan Schatz (jordan at noionlabs.com)
Date: Mon Dec 12 16:32:30 EST 2011

On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 11:30:59AM -0700, Jay McCarthy wrote:
> But the Racket Web server only has request logging by default, not response
> logging, so it makes something up in these positions. I will update the
> docs to mention this.

I think that a single dash is typically used if a value is missing or

A "-" in a field indicates missing data.

If a field is omitted for a particular entry a single dash "-" is

Is there a performance reason for not logging information about the
response? It would seem that (especially) the response code would be
valuable to include by default?

Posted on the users mailing list.