[racket] Racket Web Server

From: Gerry Weaver (gerryw at compvia.com)
Date: Sun Dec 11 17:25:46 EST 2011

Hello All,

I am new to Racket and Lisp/Scheme in general. I am trying to write a simple rest web service in Racket, but I'm not making much progress. Unfortunately, I don't find the Racket docs to be very helpful. I guess my brain just isn't wired right ;-) Asking questions on the mailing list would almost be a step by step at this point, so I thought I would spare y'all from that. Anyway, I'm trying to find some alternative docs or examples. I had the same problem with the Sedna XML stuff, but once I found the scheme docs on Sedna's web site I was able to get going. I've been searching the web for some docs/examples, but no luck so far. Is there anything out there that would help?

Thanks,
-G