[racket] racket/place seems to be incompatible with DrRacket

From: Kevin Tew (tewk at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Tue Aug 30 14:32:52 EDT 2011

Place are spawned by dynamically requiring a module.

It appears that an unsaved module in drracket gets the name
"anonymous-module" and the module-name-resolver doesn't know how to find
"anonymous-module".

I think drracket needs to uniquely name these anonymous-modules and then
install a
module-name-resolver that can return the correct anonymous module when
asked.

I assume these anonymous modules exist in the drracket environment, just
not on disk.

Kevin