[racket] doubly linked list lib

From: Sam Tobin-Hochstadt (samth at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Tue Aug 30 11:08:37 EDT 2011

I think there are some purely functional data structures that you can
use here.  Two examples:

 - Random Access Lists implemented in Hari Prashanth's Typed Purely
Functional Data Structures [1]
   Some of the other data structures here, such as VLists, may also be helpful.

 - David Van Horn's RAList package [2]

[1] http://planet.plt-scheme.org/package-source/krhari/pfds.plt/1/5/planet-docs/functional-data-structures/Random_Access_Lists.html
[2] http://planet.racket-lang.org/display.ss?package=ralist.plt&owner=dvanhorn