[racket] doubly linked list lib

From: Stephen Bloch (sbloch at adelphi.edu)
Date: Tue Aug 30 06:23:53 EDT 2011

On Aug 30, 2011, at 3:18 AM, Laurent wrote:

> Thank you very much for this nice intermediate solution, though I
> need constant-time append, split, insert, remove, + pointers to
> items, etc. Mutation does seem unavoidable, right.

The "zipper" structure Neil posted has constant-time append if you're
already at the head of one zipper and the tail of the other, but in
general it'll be linear time.  It has constant-time split, insert,
and remove.  What do you mean by "pointers to items" -- that is, what
do you need to DO with pointers to items?

Stephen Bloch
sbloch at adelphi.edu