[racket] future

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Mon Aug 29 14:32:10 EDT 2011

BTW, I like such changes, but there's also the issue of making it
symmetric.  Even if there are no uses of `future' at all, I prefer
that it will be like `thread' and `with-output-to-file' (and
`dynamic-wind', with some better name) -- and changing all of these is
obviously impractical.  I also don't see some naming convention that
can work nicely.

BTW, the only forms that do this are `delay' and friends -- especially
after I extended them so instead of (delay E) you have (delay E ...).
But `future' seems closer to the above than to this.