[racket] Typed Racket startup time

From: Shriram Krishnamurthi (sk at cs.brown.edu)
Date: Sun Aug 28 21:38:42 EDT 2011

I'm in DrRacket 5.1.3 on Windows 7. I don't know how to report a precise
time - is there a way? Absent that I've been going by wall clock and feel.

I can't think of anything I've done that ought to cause my zo's to be
outdated. If you don't see the same effect, I can install a vanilla version
tomorrow or so and see whether its the fault of my configuration. (Can't do
it tonight - Irene knocked out Internet access.)

(And until I confirm that, I shouldn't have called it a ux bug. Sorry.)

--
Pardon terseness and mistakes -- sent from phone.