[racket] HTDP exersise 12.4.2

From: Jos Koot (jos.koot at telefonica.net)
Date: Sun Aug 28 16:47:47 EDT 2011

I second Matthias. If in furture you have such questions, mail them
privately to someone you know who may have an answer. And if you don't have
someone like that send it privately to me if you like. I like teaching very
much and have much experience in teaching programming and also some
experience with helping HtDP students. I have access to the answers of HtDP
problems, so I can check that my answers are in line with the intentions of
the author. I am retired, but I cannot refrain from doing some teaching.
Teaching is not a job. It is a way of life.
Jos

  _____