[racket] Module docs

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Sun Aug 28 08:30:59 EDT 2011

At Sun, 28 Aug 2011 10:49:33 +0100 (BST), Mark Carter wrote:
> I've got things to a stage where my scribble file for my module is
> actually produced: it resides in the "doc" subdir. How do I persuade
> Racket to link the documentation in with the help system of DrRacket?

I saw your follow-up, but for the record, either

 raco setup

or

 raco setup scribblings/user

should link your documentation into the user-specific documentation page
is that opened by "Help Desk" in DrRacket or

 raco docs

(I have not yet had a chance to look more at the problem with multiple
definitions that you reported yesterday.)

Posted on the users mailing list.