[racket] DrRacket spiking CPU

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Mon Aug 22 23:33:36 EDT 2011

That doesn't sound familiar to me, but you might try sending it a
break and seeing if you get a stack trace that would give more of a
clue.

Specifically, start up drracket from a command-line like this:

  racket -W info -l- drracket

and then when it is doing this bad thing, hit control-c. The output
might tell us something, maybe.

Also: does this happen with an empty buffer? does it happen with the
default preferences (ie, move the preferences file out of the way and
then start up drracket).

Robby