[racket] About modes (was: match in Advanced Student?)

From: Rodolfo Carvalho (rhcarvalho at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 18 23:15:06 EDT 2011

Hello Jukka,

I don't know to which extend my contribution is useful to the list, but I
remembered about a post from Aza Raskin about modes:

http://humanized.com/weblog/2006/12/07/is_visual_feedback_enough_why_modes_kill/

There might also be writings from Donald Norman on this subject.

Still, I don't feel Racket's student languages (*SL) suffer from modes (as
the examples described in the post above).

[]'s

Rodolfo Carvalho