[racket] match in Advanced Student?

From: Prabhakar Ragde (plragde at uwaterloo.ca)
Date: Wed Aug 17 18:12:39 EDT 2011

On 8/17/11 6:02 PM, Robby Findler wrote:
> Could you just require match into bsl/isl?

I had problems with BSL at some point, I think, but it hardly matters,
there's no point in doing it before BSL+, where it does work, except not
with posns. Which I don't think I'll use with my students in the fall,
but I can't guarantee that none of them will fall into that relatively
minor pit. (If it were up to me, I would take the built-in definition of
posns out. I don't think being able to use `make-posn' for a few minutes
before introducing `define-struct' is worth the hassle.) --PR

Posted on the users mailing list.