[racket] planet upload

From: Jos Koot (jos.koot at telefonica.net)
Date: Tue Aug 16 08:13:50 EDT 2011

Thanks for your attention. After clicking [update this package] or [edit
package metadata] and selecting upload, i was returned to the page asking
which package to [update this package] or [edit package metadata]. After a
second trial and some more patience it did work and i saw the place to put a
filename with the option to browse. My new version of planet-fmt is now
uploaded.
Thanks
Jos