[racket] Wikipedia article improvements

From: Joan Arnaldich (jarnaldich at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 15 17:25:17 EDT 2011

Asumu Takikawa <asumu at ...> writes:

> Suggestions:
>  -- More code examples (Haskell has a separate linked page for them)
>  -- Expanded features section (new page, linked from main page)

I just added a wikipedia page with Racket code examples. Most of them
come from Racket's main page. I tried to categorize it for application
domains, and also added a section with examples on the different Racket
languages.

I linked some sections of the main article to this new page, and added
a paragraph on the Language development section to emphasize that
Racket languages are not limited to s-expression based syntaxes. I
think that is important to stress that fact because it sets it apart
from Scheme macro-based DSLs.

Cheers,

Joan.

Posted on the users mailing list.