[racket] PLaneT category listing?

From: Asumu Takikawa (asumu at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Mon Aug 15 14:54:52 EDT 2011

Is there currently any way to navigate PLaneT packages by category on
the website? Is something like that possible to add to the main page?

Examples of what I mean:

All of these have some navigation by category. I searched through the
list archives and didn't see any mention of this for PLaneT.

I sometimes find myself--as I did today--wanting to just look at a
particular category of packages. Just a hyperlinked category list would
be great. I usually resort to just text searching through the page, but
this is hard if I want to find, say, utilities for "C".

Posted on the users mailing list.