[racket] are people using untyped/snooze?

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Aug 13 03:52:06 EDT 2011

Hi Danny,

Sorry about the late response. I've been heads down for the last few
days. Snooze in Github (https://github.com/untyped/snooze) is way
ahead of Snooze on Planet. It lacks docs, which is the lame excuse for
not releasing it, but it has plenty of tests to guide the intrepid. We
haven't updated it for a while as we've been using NoSQL databases
more frequently in our code, and our current contracts using RDBMSs
haven't been Racket projects.

HTH,
N.