[racket] finally via macro

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Fri Aug 12 09:36:48 EDT 2011

Racket/Scheme language designers sometimes ask navel-gazing questions
like "What does it really mean to return a value?" -- asked
intelligently, not under the influence of psychoactives -- and this kind
of thinking soon leads to greater insight and to more powerful
programming language features.

You can certainly use "dynamic-wind" to approximate what Java people
think of as "finally", and that's what I usually do on a day-to-day
basis.  But when we have the luxury of getting even smarter over
lunchtime, we can do things like read Dorai Sitaram's survey:
http://repository.readscheme.org/ftp/papers/sw2003/Unwind.pdf

--
http://www.neilvandyke.org/