[racket] Creating a #lang language, and modifying contract system

From: Casey Klein (clklein at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 11 11:41:58 EDT 2011

On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 9:03 AM, Robby Findler
<robby at eecs.northwestern.edu> wrote:
> Matthew recently wrote an excellent note about the interactions with
> eval and namespaces and why you should or shouldn't use one and I
> would love to be able to provide you with the same, but I don't have
> such an essay yet. I'm sorry. The best I can offer you is the
> documentation and this paper:
>  http://www.eecs.northwestern.edu/~robby/pubs/papers/icfp2007-fyff.pdf

That paper doesn't explain parameters at all, but its explanation of
continuation marks will set you up for reading the Reference's

You might also consider the simpler treatment of continuation marks in
sections 3.1 and 3.2 of this paper:

If you don't care about interaction with delimited control, the
simpler explanation might satisfy you.

Posted on the users mailing list.