[racket] pretty-big->#lang (was: External connection toFinndesign Liitin)

From: Jukka Tuominen (jukka.tuominen at finndesign.fi)
Date: Wed Aug 10 10:58:44 EDT 2011

I noticed that once the environment is evaluated first, pasting and running
all the tests in a row in the DrRacket interaction window works without
problems. The same behaviour with or without (require (for-syntax
racket/base)).

In a way, it's an inconvenience rather than an error, but it still would be
nice to find a solution or atleast an explanation of what is going on.

br, jukka