[racket] pretty-big->#lang (was: External connection toFinndesign Liitin)

From: Jukka Tuominen (jukka.tuominen at finndesign.fi)
Date: Wed Aug 10 10:20:44 EDT 2011

Having experimenting with the code some more...

I bypassed the symbolize definition temporarily like this

    (define (symbolize smbl)
      smbl)

and received another error instead:

"compile: unbound identifier (and no #%app syntax transformer is bound) in:
named-lambda"

I tried to move named-lambda definition earlier in the lib file (in case it
matters), without effect. Why is it unbound?

br, jukka