[racket] Dr Racket error OS X Lion

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Mon Aug 8 10:36:18 EDT 2011

As mentioned earlier, the nightly builds are not running.

Until that gets fixed, I've put a windows version online here (the
other versions are fairly straightforward to build on your own
machine):

   http://www.eecs.northwestern.edu/~robby/tmp/plt.zip

After you download and unpack it, open a command.com window and "cd"
to the place where you unpacked it. Then run:

   raco setup

and then, when that completes (it shouldn't take too long -- it just
makes sure the time and date stamps on the files are correct) you can
either double click on DrRacket in an explorer window, or just type
this at the same command.com prompt:

   drracket

and you should get a working drracket that, hopefully, has the bug fixed.

Please let me know if you run into any trouble and, even better, if
you don't run into any trouble. :)

Thanks,
Robby