[racket] Creating a #lang language, and modifying contract system

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 4 15:48:33 EDT 2011

The blame assignment stuff is wired pretty deep into the contract
system. There isn't currently any way to change that aspect of the
system without doing what you've done below.

If you can say more about how/why you want to change it, tho, there
maybe some extension to the current API that would work for you and
that we'd be willing to maintain going forward.

Robby