[racket] FW: External connection to Finndesign Liitin

From: Jukka Tuominen (jukka.tuominen at finndesign.fi)
Date: Thu Aug 4 05:26:59 EDT 2011

Hi Rodolfo,

I'm glad you liked it :)

Unfortunately there's not yet a decent way to find out what's available.
I've noticed the same need while 'dog-fooding' on the system, and have
planned to approach it in two ways:

- Provide an internal/external channel for people to make announcements (=
web and/or posting list)
- Add a search functionality atleast with free-text search on object name
and content, and 'my history' options.

Since many invisible Liitin engine issues still occupy most of our time,
there isn't much content yet in store and only a hand-full of account
owners. I'm not sure if they've published anything, yet. So, if anybody is
willing to provide more content, they are more than welcome. Any content
really for either public or personal use, but Liitin development-wise it
would great to have three types of content, in particular (in no particular
preference order)
- Small, useful, smart-phone-type-of GUI utils, such as calculator, virtual
keyboard, clock...
- Cool stuff to draw attention, e.g. games, A.I., the unexpected...
- Expansion to new terratories, giving examples, inspiration and
stepping-stones for others to explore things further.

Also, IDE and GUI tools require lots of work to ease bringing in more
content. Both pro and Scratch-type of approaches.

br, jukka