[racket] FW: External connection to Finndesign Liitin

From: Jukka Tuominen (jukka.tuominen at finndesign.fi)
Date: Wed Aug 3 18:37:40 EDT 2011

If I remember correctly, there was some time ago discussion about a clear
default language missing from Racket. I agree. Once I started with PLT
Scheme many years ago, I picked the version that suited best at that time.
And have been using that ever since mostly for compatibility reasons. Now, I
quess it would be better to turn to #lang era. It propably won't happen to
Liitin backend, but if anyone can instruct how to convert these ext files to
#lang format, I'd be happy to update them. I just tried it but also received
the errors that Jon mentioned.

Also, I wonder if case sensivity and redefinition settings can somehow be
included so that the user wouldn't need to worry about them either?

br, jukka

Posted on the users mailing list.