[racket] Fix for dherman/json

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Sat Apr 30 07:54:31 EDT 2011

Jakub Piotr Cłapa wrote at 04/30/2011 07:09 AM:
> I am afraid we are on our own:

dherman is active; he just posted a new major version of a different
PLaneT package yesterday, for example.

The bug reports on PLaneT are easy to overlook.  (Personally, I have
mixed feelings about bug reports there.  In addition to reports being
easy to overlook, it's yet another system I have to hassle with.  Plus
it permits anonymous bug reports, and I have already had headache from a
seemingly major problem that couldn't be reproduced after considerable
effort, then the submitter couldn't be contacted for more info.  I wish
I could turn it off for my packages, so that people would just email me

BTW, if you happen to be parsing large JSON, you might also want to try
"http://www.neilvandyke.org/racket-json-parsing/".  I'd like to get
feedback on the folding approach from a few people, so that I can refine
the approach before using it in XML and other libraries.

Posted on the users mailing list.