[racket] Completion of Tex keybindings on apple keyboard

From: David Delfieu (david.delfieu at univ-nantes.fr)
Date: Fri Apr 22 12:04:38 EDT 2011

Hi,

I use an apple machine, i cannot succed to produce some key sequences.

I want to use tex symbols in my code as \diamond...  A sequence of special keys is given to produce the respective printing of tex caracters :
C-\ M-\
should produce a backward completion backto the antislash and should replace it by a real diamond but it does not work.

The racket editor indicates
~:m:c:\   it does nots work al well (difficult to do : crtl+alt+cmd+N+/  !!!)

Thanks for advices, Respectuously

David Delfieu, tel : 02 40 90 50 45
EC à Polytech'Nantes - Département Génie Électrique
Site de Gavy, 44603 Saint Nazaire Cedex
Chercheur à L'IRCCyN