[racket] Web server "Server" header

From: Gregory Woodhouse (gregwoodhouse at me.com)
Date: Tue Apr 12 14:38:42 EDT 2011

The relevant section is 14.38:

14.38 Server

   The Server response-header field contains information about the
   software used by the origin server to handle the request. The field
   can contain multiple product tokens (section 3.8) and comments
   identifying the server and any significant subproducts. The product
   tokens are listed in order of their significance for identifying the
   application.

       Server         = "Server" ":" 1*( product | comment )

   Example:

       Server: CERN/3.0 libwww/2.17

   If the response is being forwarded through a proxy, the proxy
   application MUST NOT modify the Server response-header. Instead, it
   SHOULD include a Via field (as described in section 14.45).

      Note: Revealing the specific software version of the server might
      allow the server machine to become more vulnerable to attacks
      against software that is known to contain security holes. Server
      implementors are encouraged to make this field a configurable
      option.