[racket] Help: Running racket programs from command line

From: A Z (ukbc57 at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 28 17:07:29 EDT 2010

Hello,

There is a problem. 'require' does not go inside the definition of a
function. DrRacket complains that it needs to go in a module.

I need (require path) inside a function because I want to run functions from
each .rkt file in a directory. I can write (require "file.rkt") for each of
the file at the top, but that does not look good.

Thanks everyone.
Shad Kirmani