[racket] Help: Running racket programs from command line

From: A Z (ukbc57 at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 27 15:36:33 EDT 2010

Hello Robby,

Thanks for your reply. I can get racket file.rkt working. I want to test
some or a particular definition in the racket file with a particular input.

Say, the racket file is file.rkt

(define (twice x)
        (* 2 x))

and so on....

I want to test if (twice 2) is 4 from the command line.

Thanks for the help.
Colum