[racket] Is there a name for: (lambda (x) (x)) ?

From: Joe Marshall (jmarshall at alum.mit.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 23 14:16:11 EDT 2010

On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 5:35 AM, Tim Brown <tim.brown at cityc.co.uk> wrote:
> Is there a standard name for the (lambda (x) (x)) in racket?

In Common Lisp, the standard name for this is `funcall'


Posted on the users mailing list.