[racket] match plus #:super structs => no nice fit?

From: John Clements (clements at brinckerhoff.org)
Date: Tue Sep 21 20:18:51 EDT 2010

On Sep 21, 2010, at 4:08 PM, Robby Findler wrote:

> Just in case: John, yo know you can write (struct b a (f3)) to
> statically declare the super struct, right?

Fooey! No! Reading the docs more carefully, of course, it's right there in front of me.  When I discovered that (define-struct (b a) (f3)) didn't translate into (struct (b a) (f3)), I went looking for a mechanism to declare inheritance, and I found #:super.  It never occurred to me that there might be both a static and a dynamic means to declare a superclass. Bleah.

Many thanks,

John