[racket] Java Conversion Utility [very very early stages]

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Mon Sep 20 00:02:57 EDT 2010

Mathew Kurian wrote at 09/19/2010 11:49 PM:

> does anyone have the full list of keywords in Racket? I know I could
> just go through all api and find them, but I would be obliged if the
> someone had a list, paste it directly. It would save a lot of time.

If all else fails, the search index that you have been using while
searching for documentation includes all of the documented identifiers.
You could look at how that index is constructed.

Regarding what is a ``keyword'' in Racket, you'll have to decide whether
you mean only special syntax (like "define" and "if"), or also any
variable (like "display" and "current-output-port"), and/or keywords
embedded in certain special syntax (like "else" and "=>"), or something
else.

--
http://www.neilvandyke.org/