[racket] Question regarding DrRacket x86

From: Shriram Krishnamurthi (sk at cs.brown.edu)
Date: Sun Sep 19 13:28:33 EDT 2010

Ditto.  I run DrRacket daily on two different 64-bit laptops running
Windows 7, and it works great.

[You may notice that you have two folders, "C:\Program Files" and
"C:\Program Files (x86)".  By tradition, the latter is for 32-bit
programs and the former for 64-bit programs, though you can put any
kind of program in either place and it'll work fine. Windows doesn't
actually care about those folder names -- they're just a convention.]

Shriram