[racket] Java Conversion Utility [very very early stages]

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Sat Sep 18 21:30:04 EDT 2010

Shriram Krishnamurthi wrote at 09/18/2010 09:08 PM:
> Moby this year is a total rewrite.  It implements the Racket VM in JavaScript (except, of course, it doesn't have all the gazillion primitive operations) -- and is getting control primitives, much of the module system, etc.

Cool.  I tried the WeScheme demo thing the other day (if that's the same
thing), and I could see having practical use myself for this technology
in the near future.

Separately, I'd really love to see something that could run efficiently
on Android and use all the Android libraries.

--
http://www.neilvandyke.org/