[racket] Java Conversion Utility [very very early stages]

From: Shriram Krishnamurthi (sk at cs.brown.edu)
Date: Sat Sep 18 21:08:43 EDT 2010

> I meant more like any app I could write using the existing Android
> Java language.

Moby this year is a total rewrite.  It implements the Racket VM in
JavaScript (except, of course, it doesn't have all the gazillion
primitive operations) -- and is getting control primitives, much of
the module system, etc.

As an example, Danny recently got the P4P test suite to run in Moby
with essentially no changes (the only change was to rename a file
location).  You couldn't even think to suggest trying something like
that with last year's Moby.

Shriram

Posted on the users mailing list.