[racket] Java Conversion Utility [very very early stages]

From: Mathew Kurian (bluejamesbond at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Sep 18 20:43:24 EDT 2010

BTW...i didnt know Moby already did this
If I could see Moby's code, we could probably merge these together and I
could add Netbeans features such as drawing out frames and etc.

That would be so cool, so students could write their beginner programs in
universe.ss, or any other feature and then convert directly to Java or even
Javascript so that they can be more versatile with their coding as well as
learn by looking at the differences.
--
Mathew Kurian
Seven Lakes High School