[racket] News flash! Racket once again a legal choice for developing iPhone apps!

From: Stephen De Gabrielle (stephen.degabrielle at acm.org)
Date: Thu Sep 16 13:10:01 EDT 2010

I once used scratchbox to cross compile mzscheme to arm

-wikipedia, from Maemo page ->
The Maemo SDK is based around the Debian-oriented Scratchbox Cross
Compilation Toolkit, which provides a sandbox environment in which
development may take place. Scratchbox uses Qemu to emulate an ARM
processor or sbrsh to remotely execute instructions.
Scratchbox-compatible rootstraps are available for both x86 and ARM,
so the majority of development and debugging takes place on x86, with
final packaging being for ARM