[racket] 2htdp/image question

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Fri Sep 10 18:22:06 EDT 2010

I believe this has been fixed in the latest GIT version. If someone
has the opportunity and interest to verify that under windows, I would
be most grateful.

More details can be found here, on the underlying issues (where to
draw lines for rectangles):

  http://pre.racket-lang.org/docs/html/teachpack/2htdpimage.html?q=nitty#(part._nitty-gritty)

(The change I made is to make the outline in empty scene actually draw
entirely inside the scene instead of using an "outline" rectangle.)

Robby