[racket] SIGSEGV MAPERR si_code 1 fault on addr 0x4

From: Todd O'Bryan (toddobryan at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 3 22:37:58 EDT 2010

I run DrRacket on Ubuntu 10.04 with the build for Ubuntu Jaunty. If
you're using 64-bit Ubuntu, you have to install the 32-bit support
libraries since the binary is built for 32-bit, but that shouldn't
have affected your compiled version.

I have successfully run the most recent DrRacket on a laptop and a
desktop (both with Intel 32-bit cpus) and a server with a 64-bit AMD
processor, so it is possible. Haven't seen your particular error, so I
don't know what to tell you to help.

Todd