[racket] cgi dynamic link

From: scouic (scouic at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Oct 31 19:24:45 EDT 2010

Hi all,

i have a problem within the creation of "dynamic links" :
I have a racket blog, and i have a function who takes all posts from a
database (posts = body + title ) and creates a link (make-url ... request)
with the title who refers to a new page that display the body. This
perfectly works.

Now, i want to execute the same things but using the cgi.
For example, for create a link to /hello, i have a function
(lambda (query) '(html (body (div "hey all")))) who, when i'm connecting
with the browser at localhost:8080/hello, displays "hey all". This is good.

Now, i have another webpage, /myblog,  who displays the title of all my
posts. But i don't know how can i "transform" this title into a link that
would lead me to a page where the title+body would be displayed ...

Thanks for your help,
-mw