[racket] draw circle over bitmap and erase old circle

From: kty1104 at gmail.com (kty1104 at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 28 01:53:30 EDT 2010

thank you for your replying
maybe I have not enough experience to understand your advice easily
now I got it what the transparent option is.
I tried several change but nothing changed
could you be more specify?
I was thought I need to set a style option on circle but draw-bitmap
doesn't have such a transparent option.
and I tried following modification but does nothing

(new select% (parent f) (min-width (image-width chipset)) (min-height
(image-height chipset)) )
(new select% (parent f) (min-width (image-width chipset)) (min-height
(image-height chipset)) (style '(transparent)))

thanks in advanced

, Mathew Kurian <bluejamesbond at gmail.com>님이 작성: