[racket] Emacs-style keybindings in Windows

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Thu Oct 21 08:27:48 EDT 2010

Eric Hanchrow wrote at 10/21/2010 12:48 AM:
> But I can't figure out how to do what Emacs does when I type M-), namely: move point across one closing paren, without inserting any.  Is there an equivalent for that?

Something like that... In the normal DrRacket key bindings, you get
equivalents to these Emacs ones:

(global-set-key [(meta left)]      'backward-sexp)
(global-set-key [(meta right)]     'forward-sexp)
(global-set-key [(meta up)]        'backward-up-list)
(global-set-key [(meta down)]      'down-list)

Two ones that DrRacket doesn't have yet:

(global-set-key [(meta backspace)] 'backward-kill-sexp)
(global-set-key [(meta delete)]    'kill-sexp)

I don't think that any of these are standard in Emacs yet, by the way.
I blocked them several years ago, but never got around to putting them
in Quack or submitting them to core Emacs.

--
http://www.neilvandyke.org/