[racket] sqlite: how to open a database via the web ?

From: Jordan Schatz (white.armor at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 15 17:51:23 EDT 2010

You may be confusing web (URL) paths with file system paths. If you move
the SQLite database file to a different location on the file system you
will need to change the path, but otherwise it stays the same.

You might also want to put the DB file outside of the webroot, so that
it couldn't be downloaded directly by a browser.

Shaloml,
Jordan