[racket] How to interpret the html code from an input field ?

From: scouic (scouic at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 14 16:37:16 EDT 2010

Hi,
I'm trying to make an interactive blog with the racket blog continue doc,
and, when an user creates a new post or puts a comment, the result is
displayed in a textarea, for keep the formatting ( for example the
indentation of a piece of code ).

But textarea is not a really good solution, and i want to interpret code :
for example, if an user write
it creates a paragraph with a link.
However, there is a big problem. I put this string into my sqlite database,
and when i want to display it on the web page, it's via ,(post-display!
a-blog a-post)
Into the database, < is a true <, but when it's written into the web page, <
become &lt; and > become &gt; ... so I can't create links, put images ...

Can you explain me a way for to circumvent this problem ?

PS : i've tryed to write a html file, and display it with a function into my
web page, with ,(my-function! my-html-file), but this is the same problem,
the code is not interpreted.

Thanks in advance,
-mw