[racket] small fun racket tool coding project for someone

From: Markku Rontu (markku.rontu at iki.fi)
Date: Thu Oct 14 13:22:19 EDT 2010

On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 7:57 PM, John Clements <clements at brinckerhoff.org>wrote:

> On Oct 14, 2010, at 8:01 AM, Vincent St-Amour wrote:
>
> > Ryan made something that sounds quite close:
> >
> > collects/macro-debugger/analysis/check-requires.rkt
> >
> > It works pretty well.
> >
> > Vincent
>
> While we're on the topic...  we still don't have a cross-file testing
> coverage tool, do we?
>
> John

That would be extremely useful. All kinds of reporting of the test coverage
as well as ability to conveniently run test suites and check coverage
programmatically. Preferably with keyboard shortcuts as well  to run easily
from DrRacket :)

Is anyone working or going to work on such things? Racket programming in the
large?

-Markku