[racket] interactive.rkt

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Wed Oct 13 21:39:42 EDT 2010

Three minutes ago, Greg Hendershott wrote:
> Every time I read your code I learn more. And learn how much more I
> have left to learn. :)

(Well, there are some low-level namespace and similar pieces of code
there...  Stuff that you'd want to learn only if you're interested in
making similar meta-tools.)

> I'm curious why does time** start by doing 3 (collect-garbage) calls
> in a row?

I don't remember whether it was weak pointers or will executors that
can require two GCs (maybe both do).  And as long as it's GCing
explicitly, it can just as well run another one...