[racket] the program can't find image file

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Sun Oct 10 09:55:21 EDT 2010

Thanks for sending the whole program. I would say that the original
problem from the beginning of this thread is probably best considered
a bug in 'bitmap'.

Noel's code is how I would work around it, but I would do this instead:

 (define-runtime-path img-fn "programming/dct/cauliflower.jpg")

 (define cauliflower
  (make-object image-snip%
    (make-object bitmap% img-fn)))

Otherwise, the binary building code will pull in everything in the
current directory (and in all subdirectories).

Robby