[racket] the program can't find image file

From: 김태윤 (kty1104 at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Oct 9 03:28:58 EDT 2010

hello.
thank you for your kindness
the following code
(define-runtime-path here ".")
(define here
 (bitmap
   (path->string (build-path here "run.bmp"))))
doesn't work
"the error saya module: duplicate definition for identifier in: here"
so when I change the (define here ~ to (define hero ~
then another error apear
says "initialization in bitmap% (datastring case): expects 3 arguments,
given 2: #<void> unknown/mask"

can I have little bit more specify?

every time I try to google with keyword scheme, weird result come out so it
is hard to find solution