[racket] try/catch/finally idiom in Racket

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 8 19:40:59 EDT 2010

I use dynamic-wind for this. If there is something better, I don't
know what it is. dynamic-wind is a little bit funny though because if
you capture continuations then the in/out handlers can run multiple
times which might defy your expectations. You could set up a
continuation barrier on the inside to ensure that doesn't happen
though.

Jay

Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>
http://teammccarthy.org/jay